fearless felix jumped from a capsule 24 miles above earth

This guy named felix jumped from a capsule 24 miles above earth and survived the fall from space to earth. I think that it  was amazing to watch and he must of been scared. Would you be scared if you fall 24 miles above earth. It was pretty impressive that he survived the fall. I would be so scared to do that. If you could would you do that would you? Because I would  say “NO” I would never ever do that in my hole life. It may be fun but it would be scary.  DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME OR ANY WERE KIDS!!!!!!!!!

3 thoughts on “fearless felix jumped from a capsule 24 miles above earth

1. Dear Madison,
    I was watching some of the Felix escapade. Honestly, it made me shiver! How brave and skilled Felix must be. I heard that scientists are studying Felix’s magnificent jump to understand how to develop safety gear for pilots. You are correct—do not try this at home!
    xo
    B

2. Dear Madison,
    I read that Felix broke the “sound barrier” when he free fell through the stratosphere! I also heard that Felix wants to fight forest fires and drive rescue vehicles now that he has achieved his goal. I’m thinking that he really must be a “down to earth” kind of guy!- lol
    xo
    B