Vote

“Get Out and Vote!”

There is an election coming up! Who are you going to vote for- Mitt Romney or Barack Obama? If you are too young to vote in the election you can vote at your school for school President but if you are even younger, then vote on my poll! I am running for Vice President of my school. I would vote for Barack Obama because his is a very good President. I think he really cares about people and kids. This is my speech for school,

Hi, my name is Madison and I am runniing for Vice President. Dedicated, Responsible, and Enthusiastic. These three words describe who I am an and why you should vote for me. I have been changing the world! Vote Madison for Vice President!

Don’t be shy, give Madison a try!

5 thoughts on “Vote

1. Bo (born October 9, 2008) is the pet dog of the Obama family, the First Family of the United States, is a male Portuguese Water Dog. President Barack Obama and his family were given the dog as a gift after months of speculation about the breed and identity of their future pet. The White House has referred to him as the “First Dog”.
    At his first press conference as President-elect, Obama was questioned by reporters as to which breed the family was looking to acquire; he replied, “Our preference would be to get a shelter dog”.